Terms & Conditions
Each product / event has it's own Terms & Conditions. Please scroll down to read the specific T&Cs for the different products and events.
- Bookings are non-refundable and cannot be re-arranged.
- As well as allowing entry, a ticket includes a punnet (approx. 350g) for each ticket holder to fill with complimentary strawberries to take home. Any additional fruit picked will be paid for by weight.
- Bookings are required for all visitors: adults and children, except for infants (aged under 18 months).
- Strawberry picking goes ahead in all weathers.
- Dogs are not permitted in the fruit fields.
- It is not permitted to eat our produce in the fields - it must be paid for before consuming. We also strongly recommend all fruit is thoroughly washed before eating.
- Children must be closely supervised at all times by a responsible adult.
- The strawberries are accessible to prams and wheelchairs in dry conditions, though the paths are bumpy. If it is wet underfoot, access will depend on the type of pram or wheelchair.
- All bookings are non-refundable and non-changeable. If you are unable to attend we advise passing your tickets to friends or family.
- Tickets are required for all adults and children, except for infants under 18 months. All children must be closely supervised by a responsible adult.
- The entry ticket does not include a pumpkin. These are available to buy on the day, priced from £2+ depending on size.
- We open in all weathers and October is very often wet. There will be lots of muddy puddles and so wellies are essential!
- Pumpkins are living vegetables and we can't guarantee for how long they will last after picking.
- Dogs are not permitted in pumpkin patch, except guide dogs.
- Tickets are non-refundable and we cannot change that date of your booking.
- The maze opens in all weathers. We can flexible on the time you enter if coming a bit earlier or later on the same day helps avoid a rain shower.
- Tickets are required for all people entering - adults and children over 18 months old.
- All children must be closely supervised by a responsible adult to ensure everyone stays safe and keeps to the pathways.
- We can't allow dogs onto the maze, with the exception of guide dogs.
- The maze is accessible to sturdy prams and wheelchairs in dry conditions, though the pathways are bumpy. After rain the pathways may be muddy and unsuitable for prams and wheelchairs.
- Bookings are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Tickets are required for all children who are attending. Supervising adults and non-participating younger siblings do not require a ticket. (I.e. babes in arms under 18 months).
- All children must be accompanied by a supervising adult. Maximum 2 adults per family group.
- The sessions run in all weathers. Please dress for the weather and wear wellies.
- Tickets are non-refundable and we open in all weathers. We can flexible on the time you enter if coming a bit earlier or later on the same day helps avoid a rain shower.
- Tickets are required for all people, adults & children, except infants under 18 months.
- The pathways can get muddy - wellies are essential and regrettably the patch is not accessible to prams or wheelchairs.
- We can't allow dogs into the sunflowers, with the exception of guide dogs.
- Adults must supervise children closely to avoid damaging the flowers.
- Sunflower picking is not available.
- Professional photographers must email us in advance to enquire about booking. It is not permitted to conduct a commercial shoot inside the Sunflower Experience.
Cafe Orders (e.g. Afternoon Teas, Treat Boxes)
Orders for food and drink from the cafe (sit-in or take-away) are non-refundable. In the event that you are unable to make the date you have chosen for your order, if you provide at least 24 hours notice we will re-arrange for a later date. Within 24 hours we are unable to make any re-arrangements.
In the event that you change your mind about pre-ordering a goodie bag, please email us (email@example.com) before collecting the goodie bag and we will cancel refund your order.
Should you not be happy with your gift voucher purchase, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 14 days of placing your order to discuss options for returning the vouchers.