Terms & Conditions
Each product / event has it's own Terms & Conditions. Please scroll down to read the specific T&Cs for the different products and events.
Bookings are non-refundable and cannot be re-arranged.
As well as allowing entry, a ticket includes a punnet (approx. 350g) for each ticket holder to fill with complimentary strawberries to take home. Any additional fruit picked will be paid for by weight.
- Bookings are required for all visitors: adults and children, except for infants (aged under 18 months).
- A 'Family of 4' is 2 adults & 2 children, or 1 adult & 3 children. A 'Family of 5' is 2 adults & 3 children, or 1 adult & 4 children.
- Strawberry picking goes ahead in all weathers.
- Dogs are not permitted in the fruit fields.
- It is not permitted to eat our produce in the fields - it must be paid for before consuming. We also strongly recommend all fruit is thoroughly washed before eating.
- Children must be closely supervised at all times by a responsible adult.
- Bookings are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Tickets are required for all children attending, except for non-participating younger siblings (i.e. babes in arms under 18 months).
- All children must be accompanied by a supervising adult. Accompanying adults do not need a ticket. Maximum 2 adults per family group.
- The sessions run in all weathers. Please dress for the weather and wear wellies.
Bookings for Afternoon Teas are non-refundable. In the event that you are unable to make your booking, if you provide at least 24 hours notice we will re-arrange your booking to a later date.
In the event that you change your mind about pre-ordering a goodie bag, please email us (email@example.com) before collecting the goodie bag and we will cancel refund your order.
Should you not be happy with your gift voucher purchase, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 14 days of placing your order to discuss options for returning the vouchers.